Right Now Anxiety

As expected, it's been a while since I wrote here. Just wanting to add right now that I am having that awful feeling that "nothing terrible has happened to me or loved ones personally, so I am complacent and lulled into a false sense that nothing is GOING to happen to me or loved ones." 

Limbo.

We keep swimming in the above ground pool (second time we've filled it after it sprang two leaks) and cooking and camping and playing games and making collages. And trying to stay positive and remembering that societies have survived illness and civil unrest and lived to talk about it and pass on the stories so people in the future would be better prepared and equipped and more tolerant and compassionate.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Control

Writing during Corona